Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Trekka Tekko

3 people here, guess what? I'm writing the biggest one la, the noobish guy dancing on the pole, ooppss.. So sorry she is not a guy, she is my mommeh xD

My mommeh named Tek, as we always call her, I don't know why my grandma whom is the nerd next to mommeh in this photo gave her this name. Anyway, this name doesn't affect her awesomeness.Oh yeah by the way the girl with white shirt is mommeh's sister-in-law, whom is my aunt too xD

Yeah, I love mommeh, why? LOL I don't know too. She has a lot of common topic with me, we both are POP lover!! (Y) Yeah, POP is nice, very very nice, the best genre of all. Beyonce Knowles, Celine Dion, are our common idols.. Power of Love, I will always love you, are our common favourite songs, although they are old, but we can hardly find a new song sounds better than them. =D Remember the night we listen to Celine Dion's song on the beach during class trip at Pangkor Island? Woah xD How romantic.. Feeling the cool breeze while listening to love song, how enjoy..

This is the picture we took together, remember? Haha looks so cute.. Our wet memory xD But then the ratio kinda weird, she is so thin, or maybe I'm too fit.

She is also a beginner badminton player, same as me. But no doubt I'm proer. xD Train more la, so that next time can play
match with me, and buy a Voltric 80 for me. After that you can teach underscore mah.. Then you'll have more chance to erhemm, you know la har..

Mmm.. Actually.. She is really hamsap, yam, and pervert.. Truly the KOP- King of Pervert. I know she is much more pervert than me but then she doesn't show it out xD Anyway, she is very awesome, although I never share my problem with her before, but I hope she know that she can find me anytime, if she face problem, no matter in which aspect, I'm kinda a good listener, and adviser. =D But then I must apologize not that I don't want you to be my listener, it is just that I really don't have any problem xD Imma a happy guy.

Anyway, since I knew who is the underscore, I wish you can get her. Although I kinda disagree to couple at this age, because of my experience, but then when you think that's the time, just go for it, don't ever let yourself regret. Good luck =D Proof that I'm wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment