Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bra o.O Yeah bra-ian..

xD What the hell.. Once you see this photo you know that this guy is a LMAO person. Bra, Bryan Yap, God of Bra in EPC, my EPC dad, and bla bla bla, my mom's husband.

So yeah.. he told me that he already knew me since form 1, I wonder why, maybe I'm just too famous. I remember that I rated him at 50-59 marks in the facebook thingy, which I need to rate something when he like my post, then he was like "HAR? 50 only arh.." lol... but now, if I could rate again, I will rate him at 80-89 =D

You know right.. We share things that we shouldn't ( most of the human on earth will think so ), and yeah.. we have common interest, which is.. erhemm.. not nice to tell here.. We always have wonderful and epic moment together, when he say out something which can LMAO xD, during the EPC outing, facebook chat, and when we discuss those celebrities and singer together, mostly with mom =D

He always says that he is hot, indeed he is.. lol.. due to the heat stored in his body and cannot escape because of thick layer of lipid. ( jk only lol don't be offended yeah xD ) He always says that he is awesome too, which I think he is in peverty wise.

We can be very good friends, since we have common topic, but still.. sometimes we argue, shout at each other... Well I really dislike people order me in harsh way, so, the impulsive force will be quite big when someone step over my limit, so sorry yeah. But we "he hao ru chu" after that isn't it? Hah.. that's the point, don't mind when you dirty a place, the most important is you clean it up after that. Agree? Never argue, never know.. I mean know each other in the personality, or characteristic aspect, so that we can be more tolerate to each other next time, isn't it?

Well he is also the same type of human as me, lazy and hates study, very much. But then I know that we have another common thing, we can reach highest peak, we can overtake anyone when we want, when we are ready, this is for sure =D

I think I'm nearly got ready, I wish he can get ready as well, as soon as possible, don't wait until there's too late for him to rush, SPM, is really a different thing, mindset of taking this exam must be changed, if it is still same as when we were taking PMR exam. I know this is kinda weird when it comes out from me, but then.. just screw the weirdness lah..

Friendship forever.. =D

1 comment: