Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 11, 2011

53 days- Thanks 4S3

Day and night passes through so rapidly.. I still remember the scene while I first step into the D31 classroom which is used by form 4S3, and now it's already the end of the year, the year and holiday is not around the corner, it's already here.

Now it's the first day after the last day of academic day ( 11-11-2011 ). I really hope this holiday can quickly come to the end too. 53 days without seeing my friends, how suffering, and now it has 52 more days to go. Why does it sounds so long.. If I have the ability to control the speed of time, I would make it the slowest ever things on earth when I'm with you guys, the EPC-ians.. Then I will make the time as fast as the light when we are having some sort of boring lesson like.. Maths?? =P That old folk is kinda annoying. Or Biology? That bitch really cant teach.

Anyways, EPC-ians, you guys built up my wonderful, remarkable form 4 life. You guys proved me wrong, the class is really amazing, totally out from my expectation, and it's great. The name list lies to me, it told me my form 4 class will be damn lame, it told me my days in this class will be like watching paint dry. How dare you name list! You made me had a great wrong thought.

Except for EPC-ians, I have quite a number of true pals too, including the assistant head prefect Mr Tan Zhong Yih, thanks for listening to my crap this whole year, and joke with me, laugh with me although you are a top student in class. You never show me your arrogant face.

One of our most memorable moment was the class trip, when we went to Pangkor Island. The trip was.. AWESOME. How should I thanks you Phang Hoong and others. The trip made a lot of things, including the bond between us, a new relationship, and some candies, while we were riding bicycle. =D

4S3, I didn't regret meeting you guys, thanks for everything in this whole year of 2011. It ends, and going to start again very soon <3



No comments:

Post a Comment