Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 10, 2011

The almost recovered wound

Hi, how are you? My "ex".. I've nearly recovered from the incident we had together few months ago. Although I think that the hurt on me is greater than on you, but I believe you were very sad to decide such a difficult thing too. I know you took a long time to brave your decision. Anyways, we both paid the price with tears, I can't sleep well almost every night after that day, and this last for months.

Now the pain calmed, but it still cut my heart whenever the scene you said "I want to end this relationship" flashes through my mind. It is really sad, an ultimate pain which made me really down. This is the last stage before I will put down the past.

I shall be a happy person, as I'm trying very hard to. Although we are not in a relationship anymore, but I will do my best to make you my best friend again. I hope we can try together to minimize the gap between us, and find back the friendship before.

How are you now? Perhaps both of us will meet our true girl or guy. I'm always happy if my friend is happy. The memory will be kept always in my mind, I'll never forget every single happy moment we had together, and will always remember the feeling of having your palm in my fingers. You made my secondary school life a wonderful one. Thank you very much, for your accompany in the 8 months. =D


No comments:

Post a Comment