Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Love

How do we relate teenager and love? In my point of view, teenager who just became a teenager = doesn't know what is love, or misunderstand love. I mean that kind of love, you know? Relationship, boy friend, girl friend, so yeah.

Once I was very friend with a girl, she was my best friend among girls. But then, we thought we fell in love with each other, I confessed, she accepted. We lasted for 8 months, it is a.. maybe sweet and sour combination of experience for me. But, the sweetness indeed was very temporary, never a long lasting one.

That kind of relationship, actually really doesn't suit us, but this is not what I thought before we started. Actually the love between us is just friendship, and nothing else, BUT- these 3 letters really made me suffer a lot, I, I mean we, misunderstood the love. Oh gosh.. Why don't we just remain our friendship.. We felt very awkward when we face each other since that day, we had really lesser topic, or sometimes even no topic to talk. Unlike last time, we laughed loudly together, talked gossip together, played together, how much fun we had, now can never be found back anymore. Our innocent friendship had evaporated. This experience taught me the way to spell regret.

Perhaps, I really hope for this, the evaporated friendship can fall on us again, just like the cycle of water, evaporated- and fall down again, as rain.

This post doesn't mean to deny every teenager's relationship. Just to remind them, think wisely. I guess no one wants to suffer from regrets. Maybe that's just perfect for you guys to be each other's brother and sister, or best friend forever =D

But, when you are pretty sure he/she is your true guy/girl, just go for it, if you don't want to face regret. Chances to have a wonderful and long lasting relationship will not pop out whenever you ask for it.

<3

Remember.. It doesn't mean you need to own someone when you like him/her. You should be happy too, when that person smiles.



Best wishes from Hong to every couple, appreciate your another half. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment