Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 28, 2011

Idea-less

No school, no life; No life, no idea to produce a blog post.

Oh gosh.. At least find me a partner to play badminton with, all my badminton friends are busying, well, I don't know what are the doing until so busy that can't even give me 1 hours or 2 to play badminton. 

To make this post longer, I must think of something to write. What to write huh? 

...

Oh yeah.. I went to a warehouse sales yesterday, I bought new socks, shirt, and... underwear!! Another thing, for this week two important events will be on, which are Cambridge ESOL Examination- Preliminary English Test and SS Junior Badminton Championship. I'm quite confident that I can get a pass with merit in the test and I'm sure that I'll lose at the very first round in the latter. 

So yeah. Long enough. Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment